But as for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty.” Matthew 13:23 (NRSV)
Sunday, July 12th
Outdoor Worship 8:30am
Limited seating in the picnic shelter with social distancing or bring a chair and sit in the parking lot or on the grass. Masks are recommended. You may stay in your car if you are more comfortable that way and tune in 87.9FM.
Sanctuary Worship 10:30am
See the guidelines to the right as we return to the sanctuary this week.
The 10:30 service will also be on facebook live as it has been and a recording available later.
Scripture: Romans 8:1 - 11; Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23
Message: What is said vs what is heard
Special Music: Julie Wells-Poretta
Click on the sermon tab above to view recent worship services.
Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser, for a Junior Church message from Miss Susie.
Books of the Bible rap
or the below link for a Junior Church sing-a-long video
Please keep each other in prayer and check on family, friends and neighbors that might be in need.
Sunday July 12th the 10:30am worship service will move back into the sanctuary.
- If you are not yet comfortable being around people, due to age or a compromised immune system, or have any flu symptoms please stay home.
- Only the main, Narthex, doors will be unlocked and there will be a greeter stationed there to open the door for you.
- Facial covering (masks) are strongly recommended.
- A wave or a slight bow will acknowledge greetings please refrain from handshakes or hugs.
- There will be no coffee table or snacks for the foreseeable future.
- Facial tissues, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes will be readily available.
- Every other pew will be roped off. Please maintain 6’ social distancing except for your immediate family.
- Hymnals, Bibles and paperwork has been removed from the pew racks, all worship and calendar information will be displayed on the screen.
- Offering plates will be placed at the sanctuary entrance not passed through the pews.
- There will be no Children’s Chat during the worship service.
- Children will be invited to Junior Church which will be held outdoors or in Fellowship Hall if the weather is bad.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on Mondays and Fridays.
If there is something in the building on Saturday, e.g. a wedding, the cleaning crew will be in early Sunday morning finishing before 10:00am.
- In general, there will be no Sunday School. If a particular class wants to meet, social distancing must be maintained. Talk to Pastor Dale about what room may be used.
- The nursery will be closed.
The 8:30 service will remain outdoors for the summer, weather permitting.
Help us grow through online giving.
Click on the below link to begin: