We will have in-person worship this week, please wear a mask and maintain social distancing so that we can remain open for worship.
Then they will see ‘the Son of Man coming in clouds’ with great power and glory. Then he will send out the angels, and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.
“But about that day or hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Beware, keep alert; for you do not know when the time will come.
Mark 13:26-27, 32-33 (NRSV)
Tuesday November 24th
Drive-Thru Community Dinner 5:30pm
Thursday November 26th
Happy Thanksgiving - office closed Thursday and Friday
Sunday November 29th - 1st Sunday of Advent
8:30am Worship in Fellowship Hall
10:30am Worship in the Sanctuary. (also live-stramed on Facebook)
Scripture: Isaiah 64:1 - 9, Mark 13:24 - 37
Message: You can take that to the bank
Click on the sermon tab above to view recent worship services.
Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser, for a Junior Church message from Miss Susie.
"In-person" worship this week.
The 8:30am service is held in Fellowship Hall and the 10:30am worship will be held in the sanctuary
- If you are not yet comfortable being around people, due to age or a compromised immune system, or have any flu symptoms please stay home.
- At 8:30 only the Fellowship Hall door is open and at 10:30 only the main, Narthex, doors will be unlocked and there will be a greeter stationed there to open the door for you.
- Facial covering (masks) are now REQUIRED.
- A wave or a slight bow will acknowledge greetings please refrain from handshakes or hugs.
- There will be no coffee table or snacks for the foreseeable future.
- Facial tissues, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes will be readily available.
- Every other pew will be roped off in the sanctuary. Please maintain 6’ social distancing except for your immediate family.
- Hymnals, Bibles and paperwork has been removed from the pew racks, all worship and calendar information will be displayed on the screen.
- Offering plates will be placed near the entrance not passed through the pews.
- There will be no Children’s Chat during the worship service.
- Children will be invited to Junior Church following the opening hymn at 10:30.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on Mondays and Fridays.
If there is something in the building on Saturday, e.g. a wedding, the cleaning crew will be in early Sunday morning finishing before 10:00am.
- Sunday School classes are meeting in the larger rooms, social distancing must be maintained.
- The nursery will be closed.
Help us grow through online giving.
Click on the below link to begin: