“‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” Matthew 22:37b-40 (NRSV)
Tuesday October 20th
virtual Charge Conference 7:00pm
Thursday October 22nd
Drive-Thru Community Dinner 5:30pm
Sunday October 25th
Worship 8:30am in Fellowship Hall
Worship 10:30am in Sanctuary
See the guidelines to the right for in-person worship.
The 10:30 service will also be on facebook live as it has been and a recording available later.
Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 2:1-8, Matthew 22:34-46
Message: Can it really be that simple?
Click on the sermon tab above to view recent worship services.
Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser, for a Junior Church message from Miss Susie.
Please keep each other in prayer and check on family, friends and neighbors that might be in need.
The 8:30am service is held in Fellowship Hall and the 10:30am worship will be held in the sanctuary
- If you are not yet comfortable being around people, due to age or a compromised immune system, or have any flu symptoms please stay home.
- At 8:30 only the Fellowship Hall door is open and at 10:30 only the main, Narthex, doors will be unlocked and there will be a greeter stationed there to open the door for you.
- Facial covering (masks) are now REQUIRED.
- A wave or a slight bow will acknowledge greetings please refrain from handshakes or hugs.
- There will be no coffee table or snacks for the foreseeable future.
- Facial tissues, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes will be readily available.
- Every other pew will be roped off in the sanctuary. Please maintain 6’ social distancing except for your immediate family.
- Hymnals, Bibles and paperwork has been removed from the pew racks, all worship and calendar information will be displayed on the screen.
- Offering plates will be placed near the entrance not passed through the pews.
- There will be no Children’s Chat during the worship service.
- Children will be invited to Junior Church following the opening hymn at 10:30.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on Mondays and Fridays.
If there is something in the building on Saturday, e.g. a wedding, the cleaning crew will be in early Sunday morning finishing before 10:00am.
- Sunday School classes are meeting in the larger rooms, social distancing must be maintained.
- The nursery will be closed.
Help us grow through online giving.
Click on the below link to begin: