Per the Governor's order of July 22nd, Masks will now be required during the 10:30am inside worship service.
They are still encouraged during the 8:30 outdoor service. Note the early service is on 87.9fm if you prefer to stay in your car and the 10:30 service is live-streamed.
Taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and broke the loaves, and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds. And all ate and were filled; and they took up what was left over of the broken pieces, twelve baskets full. Matthew 14:19b-20 (NRSV)
Sunday August 2nd
Outdoor Worship 8:30am
Limited seating in the picnic shelter with social distancing or bring a chair and sit in the parking lot or on the grass. Masks are recommended. You may stay in your car if you are more comfortable that way and tune in 87.9FM.
Sanctuary Worship 10:30am
See the guidelines to the right for in-person sanctuary worship.
The 10:30 service will also be on facebook live as it has been and a recording available later.
Scripture: Matthew 14:13-21, Genesis 32:22-31
Message: Wrestling in the dark
Special Music: Linda Mirise (10:30)
Click on the sermon tab above to view recent worship services.
Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser, for a Junior Church message from Miss Susie.
Books of the Bible rap
or the below link for a Junior Church sing-a-long video
Please keep each other in prayer and check on family, friends and neighbors that might be in need.
The 10:30am worship service has returned to the sanctuary.
- If you are not yet comfortable being around people, due to age or a compromised immune system, or have any flu symptoms please stay home.
- Only the main, Narthex, doors will be unlocked and there will be a greeter stationed there to open the door for you.
- Facial covering (masks) are now REQUIRED.
- A wave or a slight bow will acknowledge greetings please refrain from handshakes or hugs.
- There will be no coffee table or snacks for the foreseeable future.
- Facial tissues, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes will be readily available.
- Every other pew will be roped off. Please maintain 6’ social distancing except for your immediate family.
- Hymnals, Bibles and paperwork has been removed from the pew racks, all worship and calendar information will be displayed on the screen.
- Offering plates will be placed at the sanctuary entrance not passed through the pews.
- There will be no Children’s Chat during the worship service.
- Children will be invited to Junior Church which will be held outdoors or in Fellowship Hall if the weather is bad.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on Mondays and Fridays.
If there is something in the building on Saturday, e.g. a wedding, the cleaning crew will be in early Sunday morning finishing before 10:00am.
- In general, there will be no Sunday School. If a particular class wants to meet, social distancing must be maintained. Talk to Pastor Dale about what room may be used.
- The nursery will be closed.
The 8:30 service will remain outdoors for the summer, weather permitting.
Help us grow through online giving.
Click on the below link to begin: